Monday, February 4, 2019

Hinged Card & Bonus!: My Monthly Hero Arts Kit Jan. 2019

Hello!

Hope you are doing well!  Today I wanted to make easy, everyday cards with a "Valentine's vibe" using the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit -Jan '19.   I'm sorry the kit sold out quickly, but I thought I would share the techniques with you.
The link to the YouTube tutorial is below:)




Here is the tutorial:



Here are the projects:




Cafe Sidewalk Chalky Sign





My homage to Floridian artist Leoma Lovegrove (and my bike!)






I took a little artistic license, but I think I got pretty close!

If you love vibrant colors and a Floridian feel, I highly suggest you check Leoma Lovegrove out!  She also has a product line at Beall's department store.  Her work just makes me smile:)

Here are the supplies I used (afil):



Until next time!!
Gale

1 comment:

  1. I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. 파워레인저 먹튀

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!