Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter 2017 From The 'Creek!

Hello!

 I wanted to quickly share some treat bags I made for Easter Dinner.  Also, I wanted to show off some adorable cookies from a local baker.



I used the Waffle Flower Gift Bag Die available from Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com & Blitzy.com and the Easter 6x6 patterned paper pack from Doodlebug, also available from these stores (please click on their links on the right hand margin.  I promise I am working toward product links asap.  I may be crafty, but for sure not a techie...)  

Crafty Note:  The bag die doesn't have instructions, but so you know, it only cuts out the front/back and handles.  Part of the genius is you can make the sides as wide as you want as long as the strip is 8" long.  I made mine 1 1/2" wide.  You will want to score at 3" and 5 1/2" for a nice square bottom.

The front and back diecuts have tabs to fold that fit 1/4" double stick tape for a good hold.

I wanted to share some cookies (at least their photos LOL!) made by a very talented gal, Michele Herbon.  She has a Facebook Page "Herbon Bons Bakery."  Usually, cookies are either pretty or delicious.  Her's are both and I have to say one of the best sugar cookies, if not the best, I've ever had. Those of you that know me can believe that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to eating cookies!!!

Photo by Abby Goudy

Aren't they darling?  She has hundreds more examples on her FB page for all occasions.  Take a minute and check her out!

Well, better get to my chores---I've got company coming!!!

Easter Blessings to all,
Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!