Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Have You Heard Of This????

I promise to have a "normal" post for you in the next couple of days.  I've been on a "sabbatical" of sorts due to a crazy work schedule.

However, I saw something today that puzzled me a bit.  It was wood-grain ceramic floor tile.

I am trying to visualize a scenario where someone would buy long planks of tile that would obviously have to be grouted.  What would one be going for?  A warm feel to cold tile?  A cold feel to warm wood?  Wood for ceramic lovers or ceramic for wood lovers?  It comes in several "natural" looking colors too!

Here is a sample of "Cinnamon-Glazed Ceramic Floor Tile":
Well better get regular chores done so I can get you a "real" post soon.  Stay warm!
Note:  We are nearing the 10,000th hit so look for a special post!


(Addendum:  I actually saw this tile in a Bob Evans restaurant today  (1/25/13) and it looks pretty good.    It was just hard to picture until I saw it in use!)
Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!