Friday, May 4, 2018

How to Make an Easy Watercolor-ish Embossed Rose Card "Derby Week" Tribute!

Hi!

This week we are celebrating the longest running sporting event in the United States--The Kentucky Derby also known as "the run for the roses!"  If you haven't heard about the Derby or would like more background info, I have recipes for Derby Pie and Mint Juleps along with the words to "My Old Kentucky Home" and other tidbits on a previous blog post "It's Derby Day".

This project features Brutus Monroe's "Enchanted Rose" background stamp.  The supplies I used are linked below if you are interested.   Here is my YouTube tutorial!



Large example!!




I'll be back next time with some WPlus9 "Critter Cards" for you!

Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!