Friday, September 29, 2017

Five Favorites For Fall Blog Hop (Craft Products!)

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping in to my first ever contribution to a blog hop!

All supplies are linked at the bottom of this page for your convenience.  There are also other Fall projects sprinkled throughout my blog from past years... Enjoy!



Youtube tutorial link:




Hi and Welcome to our Fall Youtube Hop. We are each really excited to showcase our 5 favourite products for fall and we've each created a video for the hop. Some of us are even having some awesome giveaways. Hop along with us through all the videos. It doesn't matter where you start you can just hop along for a ton of inspiration. Here is the list of videos below:


(Shameless plug:  I joined Amazon as an Affiliate recently.  Everything you purchase through the portal on the right margin helps out The 'Creek through a small commission!)

Please hit "like" and "subscribe" both here and on my YouTube channel if you would like to see more!  I love comments too!

Until next time,
Gale

Fall projects can be found throughout the 'Creek:










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!