Monday, July 31, 2017

Howdy from The 'Creek!


8/16/17 Update:)  Heading off tonight to blow up a pumpkin...craft cave tour video is "in the can" and I will pair it up with a tutorial next week...also a restaurant review on the docket....stayed tuned!!!

G


Hello all!

I hope this finds you well and enjoying your Summer!  I will return shortly with new posts. However, there are the crafting pages are getting updated periodically.  We recently finished the "Craft Cave" tour, so prepare to go spelunking soon!  I am going to start a YouTube channel, so stay tuned!

Please peruse the tonnage of previous posts until I return early August.  You can search several ways on the right sidebar.  



I have been doing some major projects around the house while working full-time.  I also won't post something just to post something, as I prefer quality over quantity.


Thank you for stopping by The 'Creek and come back soon!  Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any posts!

Until next time!

Gale





Post a Comment