Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Bees Go Marching One By One...

Thought you might want to check out some un-bee-livable photos of swarming hives following their queen into a box (Mark finds the queen and puts her there.)  I have to say that this year, they "bee-haved" themselves very nicely and it was nearly an uneventful summer.   These photos are compliments of Mark:

This is how we find them...





Now, they're trooping down the tree...


"Hive Sweet Hive"



Hope to catch up with you again next week!
Until then,
Gale

4 comments:

  1. wow. That's a brave soul, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all I have to say is he must want them hives badly to go anywhere near something like that.
    Cher Sunray Gardens
    Goldenray Yorkies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gale,

    This is a test to see if I can comment now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail

    I really Like you blog.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! LMK by email if you have problems commenting or following. I am also grateful if you would kindly refer a friend or two! Thanks!